Monday, April 12, 2010

I Didn't Buy It!! :O

Can I post something I didn't buy? Saw this cute tin canister...about 6 inches tall...in my favorite thrift store & I loved it. However, it was not old, chipped, and $7, so I left it there, but not without a pic of the cute bee graphic.

Would you have bought it?
 Did I make a mistake?
Was this for sale recently at TJ Maxx for less?

Yes, this is my first ever blog post! :) Thanks to all who have inspired me to make the big leap from blog reader to poster. I can't wait to show you the fabulous board & batten makeover that my in-laws  helped me with did for me over Spring break!

I'm linking to Rhoda's:

7 comments:

  1. I bought this same cannister at TJ Maxx last year. I don't remember how much I paid for it. I think you were wise to pass on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable canister!! I probably would have bought it - too many times I have left something I wished later I would have purchased it!!
    Welcome to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that same canister when it was at TJMaxx. I use it in my laundry room to hold powdered detergent. It still makes me happy each time I see it-love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that cannister at TX Maxx reduced to $5 and it is about 12 inches high - big, so you did NOT make a mistake to pass it at that price. You'll find it for less. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I saw this line today at Target. Dropping by from Rhoda's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Blogland; love the bees, but I would have passed it as well.

    ReplyDelete